Friday, April 2, 2010

My First Tudung Contest !

Assalamualaikum...
Hai, I'm Sofy..2nd daughter of my mama & papa.
My sis's name, Aimy Zulayka and she was 3 years old.
While myself almost 10 months.
Actually, I like to wear tudung since my papa also likes to buy for me
and my sis tudung and sometimes the tudung more beautiful than my mama...ehehehe
Nothing to say much, I love my family very much.
Last but not least, please vote for me because I am the cute-cute girl in this world.
NAMA BABY: AYNA SOFYYAH BINTI ZAMRY
NAMA PANGGILAN: SOFY
NAMA IBU/BAPA: ASMA SYARLIZA BINTI MAZLAN / ZAMRY BIN RAHMAT
TARIKH LAHIR: 11.06.2009
LOKASI: FLORA DAMANSARA, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
ALAMAT EMAIL:
teddy_asz@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Salams..Games Pendidikan Online Islamik Sesuai untuk anak anda KLIK SINI Games Islamik

    ReplyDelete